Tuesday, January 24, 2017

New Theory

Sociopaths usually use gaslighted minions to do their dirty work.

After hearing how tRUMP behaved at the CIA and with Congress, I believe tRUMP is totally delusional and that Bannon is the gaslighter-in-chief.
In other words, Bannon was given the power of the POTUS.
He is the puppet master, not tRUMP, not Putin.

Bannon wrote the inauguration speech.
A clever sociopath does not address the CIA and the Congress as tRUMP recently did.
This is why his press conferences were avoided since July.

Bannon also controls Sean Spicer, KellyAnn, and all other tRUMP surrogates with gaslighting.

Those who voted for tRUMP were all gaslighted by Bannon through tRUMP.
tRUMP's narcissistic disorder is putty in the hands of a clever sociopath.

I was called crazy when I tried to reveal a sociopath on a fitness video site where I was even manipulated for awhile.    I woke up too late. Most thought me nuts but I see the same scenario happening in tRUMP's regime, or should I say Bannon's regime.
Paul Ryan and Pence better wake up before Bannon removes all obstacles to full power.


Since this post, Bannon told the NY Times to shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment