Saturday, July 13, 2013

DailyMotion Uploads

I am in the process of uploading Dr. Leonard Schwartz's HeavyHands Panerobics to Dailymotion after receiving a request for it.  Then I will be uploading OOP Ellen Barretts which were very popular on my youtube channel..

HH Panaerobics now available on DailyMotion at
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11v4ad_heavyhands-panaerobics_sport#.UeGG2o32ZOQ

HH Aero-Abs
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cknud_hh-aeroabs_sport

HH Yoga Hands
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cku5d_hh-yoga-hands_sport


Heavyhands  Panaerobics by POMBarb


HH Instructional by POMBarb


HeavyHands WalkPlus by POMBarb

ETA:  Ellen's Slo-robics from Fit TV

Ellen Slo-robics by POMBarb

and Zen Sculpt

Ellen Zen Sculpt by POMBarb

Buff Girl

Ellen Buff Girl by POMBarb

Pilates Yoga Blend

Ellen Pilates Yoga Blend by POMBarb

Ellen from Weight Watchers® Walk at Home dvd

Ellen 10 min Walk by POMBarb


Ellen 20 min Walk by POMBarb


Ellen 30 min Walk by POMBarb


Ellen 10 min Power Walk by POMBarb


BalletPilates w Ellen Barrett by POMBarb


ETA: will add my checkins down here for the next few days so I can have one blog entry with DailyMotion videos on top for awhile.
Yesterday morning I did the Patrick URX to which I had added MUsic and lurved it then I did Jessica's new High Step Metabolic Circuit to which I had also added MUsic, tweaking the high step to a low step to actually stretch my PF. Used the heavier Zumba stix instead of dumb bells.  Finished with some of the 20 minute Zumba class while sitting on a stability ball.
This morning Sunday 7/14, I warmed up on the bungee to a Leslie Mile using the belt to which I had added African music then did Ellen's Slo-robics to which I had added Bollywood MUsic.
Spent alot of time looking for other workouts I wanted for DailyMotion.  LOL
This morning Monday 7/15, I warmed on on the bungee for 10 minutes then switched to the stability ball, doing most of Jessica's HIIT routine to which I had added great MUsic.  Then I did half of her Cardio Barre to which I had added Irish MUsic.

No comments:

Post a Comment