Saturday, July 6, 2013

PF Sux but still MUving

While in AC for a few days, the PF really became inflamed from plain walking.  I believe the Walkfit Platinum inserts just didn't work well with my current favorite shoes.  It was way less painful after removing the inserts.

This morning I started on the bungee but wearing shoes to avoid the sinking in sand effect.  I really enjoyed the first few songs from the Zumba Janey at 130 pounds.  I uploaded Janey to my blog the other day.  Then I did a couple of ab routines by Ryan with the Kettlebell to which I had added MUsic and edited to be just the standing moves I wanted to do. His routines are uploaded to his youtube channel *Ryan Raw*.
Next I did some of jessicasmithtv Stride & Step to which I had added MUsic.  At first I was doing Stride&Step with Fitstix without a step, focusing on using the upper body and core more than the feet  then switched to sitting on a ball and really liked the effect! The music was blocked in Germany so I had replaced it and didn't upload this video file to youtube because it will not play on my HD TV.
Then I did some of Tracey Anderson's daily arms found on youtube but I did them sitting on a stability ball instead of a chair.  Also I had fused the short segments together.
Finished with some wonderful Yoga Dance found on youtube:


I am not a yoga person but her routines are exactly what I enjoy when cooling down.  Do not even mind her (Russian?) cuing which is melodious to me.
By the time I was done, I was sweating and feeling no pain yet felt every muscle in my body had been used.

No comments:

Post a Comment