Sunday, July 28, 2013

RS, T25, Nia Forearms

Really enjoyed today's workout, starting with Richard Simmons warmup from his Ab Formula VHS on the bungee:


Then I did the Alpha Cardio from Shaun T's Focus T25 which had a really different feel and worked on the bungee, floor and stability ball.  I got breathless several times with simple to follow moves.  He changes the moves so often that I need his cuing and didn't mind the music.
Last but not least, I did some of Nia's Awareness of the Forearm Boness which was a really nice routine with a different focus and moves.  Hopefully, it will help my elbows which didn't twinge at all.

Of course, Jessica uploaded a new workout yesterday right after I burned a big dvdr LOL

Monday 7/29
This morning I started with Kelly Coffey-Myers Start Here workout1 to which I had added MUsic.  The cardio was very bungee friendly and the AWT good with Fitstix/Zumba stix.  I like that the AWT had swimming moves and the MUsic I chose was great.  This routine flew by and produced sweat.  I will not be adding music to or doing the second workout because the routine didn't look as special.  However, this routine may become a favorite.

Then I did more of Nia's Awareness of the Forearm Bones and still am enjoying this different focus.
Next I did a BodyBall routine which was rather interesting.  Some of the awkward moves actually felt good!


Finished with a Senior Gather the Energy Chiball class which was too short and choppy to revisit.

Tuesday 7/30
This morning I did the first half of Jessica Smith's Abs Diet for Women to which I had added MUsic.
Next I did Tracey Mallett's Killer Arms, first half standing and second half sitting on the stability ball.  Then continued sitting on the ball to the last quarter of PeakFit Cardio Burn Remix.  Last but not least, another 15 minutes of Nia's Forearm Bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment