Wednesday, July 10, 2013

JB URX, google and youtube

This morning I tried out the URX led by JB. Did the first 1/4 on the bungee and the second 1/4 on the stability ball. Alternated on the third 1/4. Have to admit that JB Berns the man behind the UR and its products did the best job of using the UR in the URX series.  His routines included just about all of the standard bouncing moves.  Music was totally boring sooooo will be adding my own MUsic but keeping his cues so I will not have to watch the tv screen much.  Finished with some of Jill Miller's Knee Rehab 1 which includes the feet, ankle and hips into the mix.
For the workout, I wore my older pair of shoes with different inserts I found in another pair and the two worked together fine. Shoes are snug but comfortable enough for an hour.  Will reserve my new larger shoes and PF inserts for longer outside ventures like AC since feet swell with heat and I wear thicker socks and keep the shoes on all day.
Found a pair of sandals with magnets that feel pretty good on the feet to wear around the house instead of taping.  Have another pair to try which has little spikes for circulation which may be good too if a gravel-like effect.

I am not going to share videos on my blog anymore. It is too hard to access youtube without my original google account and quite honestly never know when the video I plan to share could also get a copyright dispute so no point.  If you want more information about my videos, techniques, etc.
email
horsemom2@aol.com

ETA:
A few things about Google confuse me greatly.
Why does Google completely close a youtube account after 3 copyright complaints instead of just blocking video uploading??  Don't they want to claim as many users as possible for advertising?
Why does Google demand a youtube account to be linked to gmail then leaves the gmail account without an associated youtube account if youtube closes the account?
Why can I just be signed into one google account at a time on all products?
What if multiple users on the same pc want to be signed in to different accounts/products?

No comments:

Post a Comment