Tuesday, July 16, 2013

More Daily Motion

Here's more embedded Daily Motion videos from the Jenny Craig Let's Walk It Off series with Kim Lyons:


Walk It Off Beg 10 by POMBarb


Walk It Off 30 min Beg by POMBarb


Walk It Off Adv 10 min by POMBarb


Walk It Off 30 min Adv by POMBarb

I actually am liking DailyMotion more than youtube because I can upload videos up to one hour in length and blog embedding is so much easier.  Their interface is even easier to figure-out and with more options. Youtube may have done me a favor!

ETA:  I also think the embedded videos play better on the blog.
This morning I started revisiting my 4th burned dvdr of jessicasmithtv videos to which I added MUsic.  First I did 15 minutes of Jessica's Power Walk to which I had added MUsic, mostly on the bungee then the second half of her Cardio Barre to which I had added Irish MUsic.  Finished with her Tank Top Arms to which I had added tunes from the new hot show Kinky Boots.

Here's her original Ballet Body Sculpt which had much of the upper screen cut off when I tried to play it on youtube.

Ballet Body Sculpt Original by POMBarb
Jessica's original http://youtu.be/gOiHZunBwco

Cardio Dance Party (AKA: Dance Party2) with replaced MUsic after youtube muted Jessica's original soundtrack and as a result the video was deleted from youtube:

JS Cardio Dance Party2 by POMBarb
I still have the original video file for private use as well as all of the videos to which I had added MUsic.

Next, I may be adding some Sarina Condella videos from her Barefoot Dancer series.

No comments:

Post a Comment