Friday, June 19, 2015

Managing Stress

I have been trying to manage stress by avoiding triggers and having a half glass of wine before bed.  The edema in my left foot and right hand have greatly reduced and this morning, my blood pressure was the lowest it has been in a too long time.  I was afraid I was going to  have to accept a script for hypertension but obviously, I do not need one.  MY BP was lower than my husband's who is already on water pills.  Every Friday the pharmacy at our local A&P supermarket has these two sweet gals offering free blood pressure results and can keep a record for the customers if they would like to see how they are doing.  The gals were amazed how much better my BP was this week.  I much rather have wine than whine!
Speaking of less edema, since my hand was ready for some action, I tightened my JumpSport 550 cords to their tightest setting and really enjoyed the new bounce during two edited Jessica Smith walks where I mostly jogged and bounced.

If you would like to see some of my public workout videos on either DailyMotion or WellVideo, try googling *POMBarb*.

No comments:

Post a Comment