Monday, June 29, 2015

Short Update

Nothing much new to report.  I am still doing routines with either good music or edited with my own musical choices on the 550 bungee and stability ball.

My favorite streamed routines have been the Alchemy of Motion Soul Sweat videos on PowHow.
Still love Lucy but am looking forward to more from Tori and Sarah Jane.
(not a Chantal fan)

EMG has some good routines too including those by LB Kass, PlyoJam, and Jersey Kicks.
Also like the Jeni-Fit Piloxing videos I have seen.
I am assuming Jersey Kicks is located in NJ.
Ironically Jeni-Fit and LB Kass have classes in NJ!
(too bad I am not a *class* person LOL)

ETA: I forgot to mention that I love Lucy for adding two more workouts to celebrate the gay marriage decision.   However, if the Supreme Court Justices were truly in support of equal rights, the decision would have been passed unanimously 9-0 instead of 5-4.

No comments:

Post a Comment