Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday

This morning I tried some of Amy Bento's In the Ring and really liked the medball intervals with my heaviest homemade XCO trainer. Then I did just the bar parts from Spreen's Cardio Combat Surge which worked well with my Walmart wand homemade XCO bar LOL

If I tweaked the moves a bit, I get more filler motion and now am thinking of all of the bodybar workouts I have to revisit.  Still may go for the pvc pipe and cap homemade XCO sliding filler bar attempt cuz my neighbor can cut it to the size I want and I could then make a heavier one 

I stretched a bit with Sleek Effect and did the Classical Stretch Office episode 607.   Tomorrow morning I'll be taping the Classical Stretch episodes Monday through Friday again now that I can identify them so I have them in order without the duplicate weekend broadcasts.

Today being Monday, I'll be checking out a Goodwill type store that is discounted on Mondays where I have found exercise vhs for 75 cents each.  Last week I found the original TaeBo Advance Live volumes 1 through 11 which originally were $35 each 10 years ago and are still the best of TaeBo because of their soundtracks IMHO.   To test that these tapes are without defect, I have been using them for sparks.

No comments:

Post a Comment