Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday

This morning I did the first workout from Susan Tuttle's Standing Pilates because of the heat then did Amy Dixon's Give Me 10 cardio cuz only 10 minutes LOL

After a break did the first half of two Classical Stretches, skipping the floorwork.

I like the Tuttle Standing Pilates because it has absolutely no dread and seems like a good alternative to low impact workouts like walking workouts.  Great for low energy days.  Only thing I do not like is I feel like I am in her Kindergarten class but then again Karen Joy Allen (Fitstix) can have the same effect but I love her workouts.

I have to dig out my previous Donna Richardson workouts to revisit and decide whether to cave on Body Gospel or not.  Really do not need more workouts BUT.......

No comments:

Post a Comment