Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday

My shoulder is soooo much better today after hurting quite a bit the past few days after lifting a suitcase badly.  All I did was Fitstix,  Arnica and Classical Stretch for rehab.

My feet, ankles, knees, hips and lower back seemed to be responding nicely to the Walkfit inserts so am buying a second pair today at Bed Bath and Beyond with another coupon so I can leave a pair in my AC walking shoes and a pair in my home workout walking shoes.  I seem to be able to rebound and do all previously barefooted workouts without any joint twinging.  They still feel weird when I first put them on but my feet adjust quickly.  Am still using a high on my shorter leg and a medium on my longer leg because it seems to even them out.  The longer leg was very uncomfortable on the low insert for some reason.  The joints of the side with the longer leg tended to complain more without the insets.

This morning I did the first segment of Sansone's 4 mile Weightloss with Fitstix and some rebounding then the second workout from Styler's Sculpt & Tone Ballet which were the same moves as the first but without Trudie and with chairs instead of a barre. I do most of these moves in both workouts pretty much while balancing and not relying on a chair or barre which is my upright freezer LOL
Finished with a great Classical Stretch recently broadcasted (610). 
We had a power failure while in AC last week which killed  my vcr programming and I panicked because of my CS recordings but son came to the rescue and figured out how to record them for me with just alittle texting between us and let me tell you, it is very complicated to accomplish. He really would make a very valuable employee for an understanding employer that needs somebody who isn't afraid of technical stuff because he seems a natural. Even helps me now and then with a puter issue and pulls a rabbit out of the hat everytime, like yesterday showing me how to start the Firefox browser in its safe mode when it got totally locked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment