Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday

This morning I did the second Susan Tuttle Standing Pilates workout and think I like this one more than the first. I would describe these workouts as a barre and walking cardio Fusion. Used the ball that came with the Kathy Smith Rejuvenation kit.
Then I did the kettlebell bonus on the Amy Dixon Give Me 10 dvd with an actual 8lb kettlebell and found it less repetitious than others I have tried so more do-able for me.
Finished with a Classical Stretch using my Fanny Lifter as the chair next to my upright freezer and it worked better and more stable than a flimsy chair.

I'm off to the Monday 25% off thrift store then trying the new chicken apple pecan salad at Wendy's for lunch (commercial caught my attention and found a $1 off coupon on any salad on the Wendy's website)

No comments:

Post a Comment