Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday

This morning I did some of the original Zumba Advanced vhs I got from the thrift store and it had some of the voiceovers that were on the dvds so have to check my other vhs and see if that one has the voiceovers also because I do not remember any voiceovers in the original vhs. Zumba worked well with Fitstix .
Then I did the standing parts of Richard Simmons Totally Tonin which worked the upper body in a shorter range of motion with a band (great tunes).  Finished with Classical Stretch.

Also I have started losing weight again, nearing the lower end of my plateau and the only change has been a conscious effort to have more Vitamin C when having Calcium so more Iron will be absorbed.  Kathy Smith mentions in her book that Calcium and Vitamin C are critical for weightloss and just maybe, VitC was what was needed for both weightloss and to stop my Calcium from preventing Iron absorption.   So this pre-iron deficiency anemia may be a blessing.

Son returns to the US this weekend till his visa red tape gets cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment