Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday

This morning I did most of Spreen's Cardio Combat Surge, substituting homemade XCO trainers for the medball and even the bar holding the cans end to end. Then I wrapped an old stretched out wrist band around the overlapping ends of the Walmart bubble wands and that worked well too for the bar
May revisit the medball and bar routines but probably not the kickboxing. Mostly freestyled during the kickboxing today on the UR with Fitstix.

Also did alittle Classical Stretch but learned the hard way to keep my shoes with the Walkfit inserts on next time because my right hip and knee starting to twinge soon after taking the shoes off for CS. Put the shoes back on and did alittle more CS and no more twinging since.

and I  just had to order some dvds this weekend from Mary/TotalFitnessdvds in appreciation of her donating the Amy Give me 10 dvd I won through the Fitness For the Rest of Us blog giveaway and Mary's attractive prices with 10OFF, the holiday weekend sale and free shipping became irresistible LOL


ETA: I improved the bar with sliding filler gadget! Just inserted the handles of the Walmart (bubble) wands into the cardboard tube from a roll of paper towels.  May eventually tape it if I think I would use it enough to warrant the tape.  Meanwhile alittle extra squeeze inwards to hold it together works the chest extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment