Saturday, July 31, 2010

Weds to Friday and Saturday

Weds to Friday I only walked 19,000 paces but 13,000 was on Thurday alone.

This morning I did 20 minutes of Dance Your Way Slim in honor of today being the first National Dance Day promoted by the So You Think you can Dance show.The dvd was under $2 at thrift store this past Monday and even though it didn't *wow* me when I had rented it, adding Fitstix was the previously missing key to enjoying it. Then I did the first workout on Debbie Rocker's Total Body Challenge Walk which alternated cardio and band resistance for the lower body and was pretty decent. Still used Fitstix during the cardio segments. Used the UR and YogFlex during both of the above for jumping jacks, etc.  Finished with Classical Stretch 618. My attempt to get all of season 6 onto just 2 tapes failed miserably because the darn PBS station skipped 627 through 630 in this runthrough which really were my targeted workouts! now I have to use a third tape for 627 and yet another 4th tape for 628 and don't even know if my mystery workout which mysteriously appeared after 609 is 629 or 630,  leaving the other one as totally missing. 
After I try them all that I have for now, I will be trying to do them all again but in the evenings and see if that helps or hurts or doesn't affect sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment