Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday

This morning I did most of Amy Dixon's Give Me 10 and liked it more than expected. The routines are short and do-able but feel effective. The cardio also worked the lower body and the lower body felt aerobic so a good choice when wanting to work the lower body and less annoying than Bum Bum's music, etc. The core started with standing Kettlebell inspired moves and there was a bonus kettlebell chapter which I didn't feel was so repetitive as to make me want to stop like most kettlebell workouts. I used the YogFlex for the cardio impact and homemade XCOs for the upper body and core and kettlebell stuff. Also used them for extra biceps curls when doing the lower body. Finished with a CS that added to my upper body which was already fatigued more than expected.

I did duct tape my paper towel roll to the Walmart wand handles but had to reinforce the center so cut a toilet paper cardboard tube and taped that around the center for reinforcement (also had to be careful in which direction I was wrapping the tape so as to tighten, not loosen the handles and dumped some rock salt in the center of the tube before taping the second handle)

No comments:

Post a Comment