Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday

This morning I did Rockin Body Party Express and liked the second half much more than the first half so doubt I'll revisit the first half again so I can have more energy for the second half since I had to take several small recovery breaks. Used my Fitstix and hopped on the YogFlex or UR when I felt like it. Took a break then did 10 minutes of Donna's Brazilian and Classical Stretch 623.

I am loving this weather.  In the past,  I would have gone to the Meadowlands for their biggest racing card today but have lost interest in horseracing so it will be just another Saturday lounging around the house.  At least I can use the bathroom without standing on a long line LOL

Son is returning to London this Tuesday for a few weeks.  It may take as long as 18 months to get the tier one visa but his company is willing to do whatever it takes which is really nice to know that they want to keep him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment