Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday

Was hoping to get a good workout this morning since I am home for a workout so rarely but there were too many distractions.  Did the rest of the warmup from The Zodiac workout dvd then its ~20 minute dance workout.  These separate warmup and dances for the signs can be done as a whole or as sparks for each  individual sign.  Lots of moves, some fairly unique and most of them feel good and some pretty intense.  A fusion of yoga, Pilates, ballet and bellydance.  Even alittle kickboxing. Decent drumbeat soundtrack.  Would have liked it if some dance segments were longer or programmable to repeat. Then did some of the standing ring bonus on a Winsor dvd bought scratched from the thrift store till it froze.  Fortunately the accelerated fatburning workout on the dvd may play without a problem and strangely the whole standing ring bonus seems to play fine on another player so guess my workout player is finicky about the scratches.  This may push me over the edge to finally switch around the dvd players so then I can also play the video cds I have burnt from downloads on my puter in the workout area.

No comments:

Post a Comment