Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday

This morning I did some Rockin Body with Fitstix then some Leslie walking with Billy Bands and some lunge combinations for the lower body using the tilted Bodyburner for front lunges.  Finished with some Classical Stretch.

Son Marc and I did a great job yesterday of cleaning up the hard drive of our old puter till we deleted Apple's Mobile program (Greg had an ipod) and it caused an error message whenever starting the puter so I had to download and leave the newest itunes and Mobile Me programs to stop the error message for the missing file. I am very surprised Microsoft allowed Apple this control over the Windows XP startup.  Well I can feel guilt free using the Apple store's puters when in AC now cuz Apple gave us quite a bit of aggravation yesterday and lost all of my respect for their products.  Puter is literally humming along now and can restart in less a minute with most of its resources available.

Greg will be spending most of the next 6 months in London in a training status with multiple trips back to NYC till his tier one Visa clears.   

No comments:

Post a Comment