Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday

This morning I did the first 30 minutes of Shaun T's Rock It Out up to (but not including) the pushups, using my Fitstix throughout. Next time, I will start with the pushups because of the soundtrack and healthbounce during them. Then after I break I did some Leslie on the rebounder with Fitstix and the standing part of Classsical Stretch 624.  Glad I discovered the individual Rockin Body workout dvds available through Amazon's marketplace.  Saved alot of $$!

I realize I am a variety junkie and need lots of choices cuz if I do any one workout too often, I can burn out on it for good.
Sometimes I change what my focus is. Before everything had to be on a rebounder to interest me. Now I look for workouts that work well with Fitstix.
Since wearing shoes with the Walkfit inserts for workouts, rebounding isn't as necessary to me.

As long as no joint is complaining, I am not changing this focus for quite awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment