Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday

This morning I did the first half of a Rockin Body with Fitstix on the UR then alittle bit of Powerfit's back and biceps then some Classical Stretch 625.

Off to the Monday discounted thrift store :)


ETA: Besides finding a couple of deals at the thrift store, The Zodiac Workout I had ordered on a clearance sale from Fitness Organica Saturday already arrived today :)  Looks like a nice dvd. Already did just the warmup stretches for Aries up to Virgo and totally enjoyed it.  

At the thrift store, besides several paperback books by authors I like, I found a Firm stick for $3 because it was missing one if its end twigs.  Still very functional as a minibar.   Also found the Winsor dvd with Accelerated Fatburning and a Pilates ring workout on it for less than $2  that I saw last week but passed on because of light scratches.  It tested fine on my workout dvd player and starts differently than the Fatburning workout I have on vhs so may be different footage!  Even if not, worth 2 bucks to have it on dvd.



No comments:

Post a Comment