Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weds

Just before I was going to workout, I pulled my right lower back and hip opening a window :( 
So I decided to workout anyways in my shoes with the Walkfit inserts and just avoid anything that made the area twinge and found by holding in my abs, nothing made it twinge :) 

First I did the first 5 combos in Fitstix Cardio Praise then some of Tomei's first Core&Curves workout but not coming close to all of the reps especially in the crunches LOL I do like the crosstraining effect for the legs in this workout and will see how my legs feel tomorrow. My knees with the Walkfit inserts handled it well. Usually lower body bands bother my knees. Finished with Classical Stretch 629 which really seemed to help my back and hip! Glad I threw caution to the wind and got back up on the workout wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment