Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday Bad news

Haven't worked out yet but wanted to post about finding a tear in the webbing attaching the petals to the mat on my new Fitness trampoline.   Looks like it started because of a stitching defect.  Sadly somebody else found several stitching defects in her mat.  The company is sending me a new mat next week and if that one is defective, I will ask for a skirt mat replacement instead of a petal mat because the whole batch of petal mats may be defective.

Will add my workout checkin later after completion.

ETA: This morning I did some of Smart Bounce I had recorded off of you tube and really liked it! Then I did some Cynthia Kereluk cardio I had recorded off of you tube while holding Fitstix on the new rebounder. The only move I seem to have trouble executing on the new rebounder are side leg swings cuz I have to bend my knee to avoid the popping up petal when the leg is straight. I did alittle Classical Stretch but still have major lower body DOMS from Ellen on Thursday so did some of Rockin Body Rock It Out with Fitstix for more upper body and core. Of course, in the middle of my workout session I got distracted looking for some workouts I wanted to line up for the new rebounder after enjoying Smart Bounce and CK LOL
Most are workouts that I had to modify alot to do without joint discomfort. Some like TaeBo had moves that feel much better on the new rebounder too.  I also want to try all of the airclimber and lateral thigh trainer videos I have on the rebounder though I may still do some on the airclimber for crosstraining
Funny how my feet felt fine till I started doing Classical Stretch off the rebounder and then the top of my left foot got a new twinge. Hit it with Arnica gel and hopped back onto the rebounder for Rock It Out and the foot is now fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment