Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Weds

This morning I started with workout 3 from Tribal Energy Cardio which were the routines from wo1 and 2 without the TIFTTing. It was ok but rather do each move several times then never again LOL

Then I did the level one of Jillian's kettlebell workout, skipping Turkish get-ups.
Didn't mind doing the workout.

Then I did the first few songs from Sweatin to the Oldies 3 with the Fitstix and finally found my workout groove again right from the first few bars of music (Gimme Some Lovin). Yup what was missing for me was really good music. I did use my Yogflex barefooted but the straps truly look ready to give way very soon so probably will just junk it
Finished with some very old Classical Stretch which was surprisingly as good as her newer stuff IMHO

No comments:

Post a Comment