Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday

Yippeee  after several months of slowly creeping upwards from my plateau low, I am almost back down to it since avoiding higher intensity :)  The only time I ever broke through that bottom limit was with low intensity and looks like I have a shot at it again if I continue.  Basically, I avoid getting breathless during cardio and do isometrics instead of any weights, except Fitstix :)  May use an occasional band for resistance.  My other focus is to avoid excessive hunger and the not so good things to grab and eat if excessively hungry.  Lower intensity helps me avoid that rut.


This morning I did the rest of Rockin Abs Hip Hop with Fitstix mostly on the YF then some of Tomei's Curves' first workout (Redefining) then some Classical Stress.  I like some of the sneaky seemingly easy but tougher than it looks moves in Tomei's workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment