Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thurs

Did not want to skip another morning workout while waiting for the rebounder delivery so finally revisited Ellen Barrett's Fatburning Fusion and thoroughly enjoyed it :)  Even added in holding the Fitstix for some extra whole body using the upper body and core more.  When I first did this workout, it felt mostly like a lower body workout.  

ETA: It may have arrived a day late but I am overly pleased.
It is like bouncing into a cloud. My barefeet love it and my joints feel no jolting. I can even do moves on it that just never felt right on any of my other rebounders like ski run/shuffles. Will be trying the dvd workouts that came with it starting tomorrow. I did peek and liked what I saw of them. Will be leaving it on its softest setting which is the way it arrived cuz have plenty of other rebounders if I want a firmer surface ..... but doubt I will LOL

The only iffy thing is the petal skirt which cushions the outer bands but feels alittle weird to my barefeet.

I would never have believed the difference if I hadn't felt it myself

No comments:

Post a Comment