Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fitness Trampoline DVD Workout Discount

This was just too ironic! I had just started to do some healthbouncing on my bungee when the phone rings. It was Rachel from Jumpsport offering a discount price of $9.95 on the second and/or third workout dvd(s) to customers who already ordered one at the original price.

If interested, you can email Rachel@jumpsport.com
or
call (408) 213-2578

I haven't decided whether or not to cave because the price is attractive but I have only done Bounce Camp once and need to revisit it. Would have preferred it if the cardio were more accessible on the dvd because each chapter starts with the strength portion of the circuit. I like the instructor but prefer more continuous cardio on the bungee. Hmmm, now that I have a new laptop, I could edit the dvd! Will think on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment