Thursday, June 30, 2011

more on Jumpsport Bounce Camp

Last evening, I revisited the warmup then some of the first circuit strength till the planks. Warmup was better than I remembered and some of the lower body had an aerobic effect.
This morning I did the cardio from the first circuit after fast forwarding a very long time to get to it then most of the second circuit. The cardio in the second circuit felt shorter but I even liked the core segment lying on the bungee. Then I switched to the warmup of Kathy Smith/Michael O's Aerobox as a cooldown and stretch which also worked the lower body.

I had injured my left arm in AC so was avoiding overusing it till it healed since it is already greatly improved since yesterday. As weird as it sounds, I hurt my arm when removing change from a cash machine! My thumb nail got stuck on a metal edge and even though the nail tore a bit, my arm got twisted when the nail snagged.

So except for having to fast forward to the cardio, Bounce Camp is better than I remembered it, leaving me with the conflict about trying the other Jumpsport dvds since being offered a special discount. Oh the challenges of being a vidiot with already too many workouts to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment