Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday

Another sluggish day probably because of the humidity.
Yesterday we did receive a check from the Nissan Dealer for reparations so overall are satisfied with the purchase.

This morning I warmed up with MUVE on the bungee then did the rest of Custom3fit then some Kukuwa and finished with the Chiball Qi Gong warmup. The chiball was my favorite part of the workout. Still has mixed feelings about Custom3Fit but did like the chest and back routine. Will try it with Playall instead of picking the chapters I want to do and see if that makes it feel more stimulating for me.

For the bungee warmup or sparks, MUVE is becoming my favorite combination. Good loud music some fun moves and easy to freestyle with the moves I don't want to do.

ETA: the Qi Gong warmup was from the Chiball Awaken Your Spine workout

No comments:

Post a Comment