Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday and Batuka

An alert VFer found Batuka on youtube which I did as a warmup on my bungee and enjoyed.

Then I did the last 3 songs on the Planet Motion World Dance Workout dvd which as I had hoped and predicted is starting to sell like crazy. Then I did some of the rest of Athletic which became mostly dreaded planks and pushups after the second series. I skipped most of the planks and all of the pushups. Then I started to revisit Gin Miller's Power Abs and really liked it with the Kathy Smith 3 lb kettlebell instead of a medball. My cardio became jogging on the YogFlex with Fitstick.

I will be giving my ReboundAIR that is out on my patio away to another NJ VFer. No point keeping it cuz it just makes me want to switch to the bungee whenever I give it another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment