Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday

Had a nice workout this morning.
Started with an Asian aerobics video from youtube that kept simple lower body and used various upper body movements, making it perfect on the bungee! Unfortunately, the link is on my other puter so I may add it later if I remember.

Then I did songs 4 through 6 of Planet Motion World Dance which is still strongly in the lead as my favorite workout of my collection.

Finished with the standing part of the warmup and first pseudo-kettlebell series from Athletica. Loved doing KB moves to drums. Felt challenged just with my 3 lb Kathy Smith KB.

Forgot to mention, we are having our son visit while our neighbor pounds away at our den roof
... should be interesting
(having part of den roof stripped for an ice shield then a new layer of shingles and a new gutter installed to prevent the leaking from snow and ice we had last winter)

here's the link to the youtube video I found very rebounder friendly

No comments:

Post a Comment