Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to some Thai Aerobics from youtube (sorry but link is on other puter) then did 3 songs from Planet Motion World Dance (still lurving this dvd) and a couple of songs from Body Gospel's cardio strength circuit workout (too lazy to doublecheck the title LOL).

Rib twinging is way less thanks to Arnica gel.

Will be making the marinara sauce for my grandma's special baked zitti recipe in anticipation of our son's visit tomorrow. He is vacationing in NYC now that he is living and working in London.
I swear we have seen him more often since his move to London!

ETA: here is a site with a review and clip from Nia's Unplugged which is just about tied with the newer Planet Motion World Dance Workout dvd for my favorite workouts in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment