Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Part2 CardioCore Express

OK I just did the whole CardioCore Express dvd workout by Jumpsport Fitness Trampoline which in itself, says alot because most workouts do not hold my attention for more than 20 minutes.
First what I didn't like:
music was way too soft unlike all of their other dvds
chaptering was really meaningless, just warmup, workout and last circuit which included a stretch

What I did like:
shorter intervals which held my attention
sneaky intensity if you follow the cues and push into the mat with your lower body
some unique tweaking of old moves making them feel more intense especially in the second circuit where a bounce-hold was very challenging for me

Really do not need a stability bar except for the pull ups which I can do in other ways. My bar on the glider next to the bungee came in handy for the bar pushups which can also be done against a wall. The male background exerciser did most of the moves without the bar. Even if your model came with a stability bar, it probably isn't worth the bother to attach it.

Anywho, I sweated plenty and feel like I worked the whole body aerobically. Didn't do anything else because I felt it was the perfect intensity and duration for this morning's workout.

ETA: here is a complete breakdown of the moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment