Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday

This morning I did the 3 free clips being offered by Misty Tripoli on her new groove series which is actually the third. However, this one isn't on dvd and is just available as a download of all 30 songs, including the three freebies or individually for alot more $$



Then I did the warmup from the Jumpsport Body Bounce Circuit which was mostly the basic bounce then planks so switched to the rest of Beto's chair workout on Zumba Ripped and really liked it! He does some Zumba cardio inbetween strength moves. Even some cardio while sitting.

OK will be trying to see if I can arrange a deal on the new Misty series since I previously bought her other two. Some customers are being offered a $10 discount on Twitter but I only use Twitter for direct messaging texts with my son cuz more reliable than the AT&T message center.

No comments:

Post a Comment