Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weds NetFlix and CET Alienating Customers

Another great workout and on another humid day so my slump is officially over. Also I have lost another 1/2 inch off my thigh so I think doing those new Jumpsport workouts had an effect.
This morning I warmed up to MUVE on the bungee. I have to say MUVE screams out to be done on a bungee rebounder!
Then I did 3 songs from Misty's downloads and really liked the one that involves big slow walks. Then did the Ballet from Caribbean Workout: A New You which started like Nia then really worked the lower body with pseudo-ballet. Finished with much needed Classical Stretch.

I really feel for the loyal Netflix fans. Separating the Streaming and dvd accounts has doubled the original cost of the one dvd at a time plan in less than a year. From the way CET treated us, I know exactly how they feel even though we are in the middle of our first free trial that includes instant watch programming and have not been impressed with the offerings. From what I have seen online, Netflix may lose half of their customers, many of whom have been with them for several years. It's ironic how similar the comments are about this Netflix change. Almost sounds identical to that of the CET Diamond Lounge change. We will eventually try Redbox and our local library for movie dvds if the urge to see one strikes. Maybe Blockbusters will hang in there and improve their game by mail service. They just started a new plan that sounds interesting, renting a specific game for $5 for 7 days by mail or store which may lure some from Netflix who prefer games by mail to lame streaming video content. Me? no dog in this fight LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment