Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday

This morning I warmed up to MUVE on the bungee (the song from Hairspray and Suddenly I See). MUVE is really rebounder friendly because Maggie does alot of bouncing when rooting. She also uses minimal floor space and great music.

Then I did some of Basu's Love Yourself and am feeling a move new to me already in my inner thighs. I did her cardio on the YogFlex with Fitstix.
Next I did 3 more songs from Misty's Body Groove downloads.
Then finished with some of the chiball routine from the Caribbean Workout: A New You dvd. Really liked everything I did and worked out for over an hour in spite of the humidity, something I haven't done in a very long time even on comfortable days.

Also peeked at the rest of *A New You* and liked the looks of its Ballet chapter, especially its warmup because it looked like Nia.

No comments:

Post a Comment