Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weds workout

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to more songs from Zumba Exhilarate then did some of the Core Transformer workout which was pretty intense but felt good for a change of pace. Am hoping to try a Netflix rental as a spark this afternoon if it arrives. Also still waiting for the Chiball package from Australia that seems to be taking the slow boat even though shipped airmail.

I have been borrowing the newest Zumba Exhilarate set from a workout buddy and am glad I didn't cave! Yes I like the music and many of the moves but it has a vary dark look to it and have so many other Zumba and similar workouts that I doubt I would have a need to revisit the set. For the bungee, I prefer MUVE and otherwise for music and moves, much prefer the Beachbody Body Gospel set I had bought.

The weather seems more comfortable today so I may give those walking poles a short try if the mailman arrives empty handed.

ETA: When it rains it pours, especially after a drought.
Mailman brought both the Netflix rental and the Chiball package.
and I had nothing to worry about because the Chiball PAL format plays fine on my workout dvd player! The NTSC which is not silver backed may be useful when I want to workout in another room. The red chiball is pleasant but not the spiced kind of cinnamon scent I was expecting. However, the dvd quality as far as lighting and sound is outstanding and the orange scented ball I already have lost its scent quickly.

ETA: I just did the first routine of the walking workout I got from Netflix and liked it enough to add the other two workout dvds by the same trainer to my queue. Will give them all a real review once I have tried them all. Do not want to make them a *long wait* LOL
Also did some of the technique chapter from Chiball's Dance of the Dragon and though it looked like I wasn't doing much, I was sweating profusely!

No comments:

Post a Comment