Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday

Don't know whether it was the heat or the workout I tried (Jari Love's Get Extremely Ripped Rock Body) or a combination of both but just couldn't get moving this morning. The workout had very boring music and a dark look which didn't help. The warmup was the worse I had ever seen, very fast and choppy hilo. Almost made JayLoFitness, the worse dvd I ever bought look good. Most of Jari's cardio was boring and tedious to me. The dance cardio by another instructor was ok but not nearly as much fun as Zumba, etc. Jari kept mentioning having fun but I didn't feel any and doubt that was totally heat related. I did do the squat chapter and may try some of the other resistance chapters later. Had to stop because of the heat and sweatng profusely.

ETA: just did some more of the weights while doing laundry and did like the biceps but did hammer curls with a band instead of palms up with weights to protect my elbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment