Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Clove Oil for Tooth Pain

I have been having some dental problems and right now have a temporary cap on a cracked tooth.  The darn thing was really painful last night.  This afternoon I finally tried a dab of clove oil and it has not bothered me since!  Like night and day.  Pain went immediately away and has not returned.

Wish I had tried this simple remedy much sooner.  Maybe I would not have lost another tooth after trying to save it with root canal and two crowns.

It is so sad to see so many people in the real world and online who do not understand this simple message.

another

However, should read:
If your religion or political party requires that you hate someone then you need a new one.

(I cannot stand homophobic people hiding behind a religion, especially if they choose to eat shellfish)

No comments:

Post a Comment