Monday, August 8, 2016

Variety, the Spice of Life

Today I worked out differently by bouncing in the den with the windows opened using my laptop screen and attached stereo speakers.  First I bounced on my JS370 PRO to the Country Heat bonus dvd Dance Mash up.  Next I did the Night Crawl line dance a couple of times while standing.  Finished with sitting on a swivel chair to the Country Swing breakdown to which I had added music, switching to the bungee for a couple more intense cardio spikes.  I really love the variety of moves in the Country Heat series.

I am still sweating but think the fresh air kept me more energized.
The only drawback was the JS370 is much smaller.
However, its firm mat did enable balancing with less effort.
Maybe next time, I will place the JS550 in front of the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment