Monday, August 1, 2016

Trump and Sexual Harassment

Trump blames the rape in the Armed Forces on women being there.
He thinks well of his buddy Epstein who is a pedophile.
He continues to defend Ailes.

From http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/08/01/ailes-trump-sexual-harassment-fox-news-women-gretchen-kelly-greta-news-column/87915454/
When asked in a phone interview:
What if someone had treated Ivanka in the way Ailes allegedly behaved?
His reply was startling, even by Trumpian standards. “I would like to think she would find another career or find another company if that was the case,” he said.
But most women don’t have the financial resources of Ivanka. They can’t afford to quit their job without another in hand, something that is impossible to do when you are under contract and forbidden to speak to competitors. Most importantly, why should a woman be expected to upend her career just because she ended up in the crosshairs of some harasser?

I guess he only counter-punches to defend himself
(I do not think this man has a heart.  My dad would kill any man who threatened me and my boyfriends knew it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment