Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Country Heat Deluxe

I had hesitated to add the Country Heat Deluxe dvd to my order which was actually a good thing because it would have made the *free* shipping of the basic set a few more dollars than ordering the dvd by itself.    Then when I was about to cave and order it, I was notified that a generous friend had already ordered it for me  (Total Fitness DVDs Mary is also a BeachBody coach).  It arrived yesterday after my workout so I did *Wild Goose Chase* this morning in spite of ridiculous humidity.  I was thrilled that it was loaded with new moves!

I really love this series because the moves are easy to tweak on the bungees and the louder music option drowns out the counting and any other unnecessary noises.  Best of all no TIFTTing!

No comments:

Post a Comment