Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday

Yes, we have heat! A bit stinky till the dust burns off of our radiators though. The new system is faster and more powerful. Heart sunk when I first woke up and realized the system didn't fire but saw the water level was too low. New system is much easier to refill with water so don't think our son will have a problem when we are away.

Still not completely sleep refreshed so instead of doing a workout, I started reorganizing my collection. Part of the Asbestos removal project was cleaning out the oil boiler room and I realized I now had lots of empty cubbyholes and shelf space! All at eye level with good lighting. So I'll be reorganizing my whole collection so I can find what I want more easily. Even figured out where to put some of the stuff I removed from the room for the cleaning.

Of course, I am confirming I have way too many workouts to ever do again in my lifetime! I began collecting almost 12 years ago when I worked out 7 days a week and am away from home much more often visiting AC now so will not be home enough days a week to ever revisit everything and of course, will be adding more as I go.

Also realized 2 of my electric spaceheaters can also be fans without heat so will keep one of them in my workout area and move my workout fan elsewhere. This way I can have heat when workingout and the basement feels chilly or air circulating when it feels stuffy.

Added bonus, we confirmed our new smoke alarm works when the burner was first fired and threw off smoke which was totally expected by the installation guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment