Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunday through Tues

AC was good. Walked plenty. Good food and even a free *Beatlemania Now* show. Last but not least, we even came home with more $$ than what we had taken. Granted we are going less often this year because of the weather but it is nice to see us in the plus column after 2 months :)

However, checking email at the Apple store became very frustrating because a FaceBook hacker made it look like I had won an Ipad to phish for credit card info from my *friends* who fell for the scam. Changed passwords and increased my security options and will not be clicking on any links in Facebook emails or even on Facebook applications, etc. now that I know their security is so weak.

Then to add insult to injury, my husband's Borgata account became compromised. Somebody had his Black Label card and was eating our comp dollars! Yeah they claimed they checked his ID but we know for a fact they do not always look at the name on the ID, just the picture. So hubby's account is frozen till they figure out how many comp dollars should be there. Now that we know this sort of thing happens, it makes me less motivated to play there. I do not want to play accountant to their poor security system!


No comments:

Post a Comment