Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday & some revisiting

I started my workout this morning with the 16 minute cardio chapter on the dvd that came with my bungee rebounder. Think this is the first time I did the whole routine cuz usually pooped when trying it after doing the Basic warmup and cardio first. It is about the best straight cardio routine for a rebounder out there. The instructor is pleasant, the music decent and the moves are all rebounding type moves but tweaked with syncopations that make them more interesting. I am really surprised that nobody else who got the Jumpsport 370 Fitness Trampoline which came with this dvd has mentioned it much. Next I did about 20 minutes of Yodates and about 20 minutes of Shaun T's Rockin Body Rock It Out with Fitstix and homemade XCOs and finished with Classical Stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment