Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday and everything is looking better

This morning I did a warmup with the Kukuwa Tween workout on the YogFlex with Fitstix then some of Brook Benten's Butt & Guts with the Kathy Smith 5 lb Kettlebell then some Classical Stretch.

Felt great to move again and oddly, I am well below my plateau numbers??? Guess moving around all of the stuff from the basement then returning the stuff to the basement and reorganizing my workouts was a workout!

The supervisor of the service department for the oil company called me this morning and resolved some of the conflicts. One of his top service people is coming to the house earlier next week to check for water leakage cuz we are using too much water and will be changing radiator valves as needed for free :) The sales supervisor will be away till the following week but will be contacting me to try to resolve my issues with their sales rep. The Asbestos Removal company sent us a bill and will take $100 off if we pay by check instead of credit card which was a nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment