Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday

This morning, I warmed up with the 3rd and 4th songs on Kukuwa's Kids workout. Third song on the YogFlex with Fitstix but the 4th song without the YogFlex and Fitstix cuz it was a core and abs killer. Expecting DOMS tomorrow from it.

Then I did some more of Brook Benten's Butt & Guts which became very monotonous. Next time will start at the 29-30 minute mark where the music is better since it is pretty much the same few moves throughout. Started doing a Classical Stretch but got distracted by my workout reorganizing LOL

I have been doing alot of high intensity intervals on the bungee in the living room cuz the higher ceiling enables more intensity. Since the bungee is upstairs and I happen to have a convenient vcr there, I may be using some rebounding vhs there as sparks.

No comments:

Post a Comment