Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tues: Oh dear (don't know whether to smile or frown)

Well the bad news is, I may have to change the focus and title of my blog.

The good news is I am down 5 pounds from the bottom of my plateau and my measurements (hips, thighs, waist) have all found new lows. I can actually close a pair of pants I bought when losing weight over 10 years ago that I thought I would be soon wearing back then but never did. Really haven't changed much as far as eating and if anything, am working out less the past few weeks. Have had plenty of stress over the new heating system. The only real change has been moving the bungee into the living room, inviting me to do alittle bouncing a minute here and there as I walk through the room. I am even lower than I was after a bout of food poisoning after which all of the weight returned immediately when eating resumed.

Will be adding my workout breakdown later in the morning.

ETA: I warmed up on and off the ReboundAIR with Fitstix to a cardio routine with Anna (& Ravi) then did some of Supreme 90's Cardio routine, fast forwarding past the moves I prefer to skip. The moves I did do worked well with homemade XCOs and Kettlebells. Did miss the bungee's petal mat for some of the wide legged higher impact stuff. Never realized how narrow the diameter of the ReboundAIR mat was by comparison. Will probably switch to the YogFlex till my strap repair job fails. Finished with the Tai Chi warmup from Chi Yoga (same instructor as the Chiball workouts but no chiball). Will try to do even longer bungee sparks in the living room throughout the day. Maybe even pop a rebounding workout in.

No comments:

Post a Comment