Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday & burner headaches continue

Good thing I canceled our night in AC tonight because the burner water started leaking again early this morning probably after the heat turned on and put more pressure on the system. There was no leaking since we had ordered a new burner on Monday so thought we would get to next Monday without anymore leaking if I kept the water level low. Heat had been coming up once a night with no problem. The thought of me checking and seeing there was a leak again before leaving for AC would have been even more stressful! Anywho put the thermostat down to 50 and doubt I will be putting more water in to start the system even if it dips below that. Thankfully, it is supposed to be warmer today and tomorrow and our home is very well insulated. Can always wear more clothing layers, put on the oven or use small electric heaters my mom had used that had been collecting dust (figuratively cuz been in a suitcase staying dust free) . Would make a fire in our fireplace but I had the gas line there sealed off and don't want to bother trying without the gas helping for its initial ignition, even though I still have a log to use. Also had the outside gas line that fueled our BBQ grill sealed off. My fear of a gas leak is what is making me stick with oil for now.


So I did workout in spite of everything!! Did the warmup then workout #3 from the Tribal Energy dvd because it had the least TIFTTing and was very bungee friendly. Then did the cardio from the best of TamiLee Webb with Fitstix. Then the chair in Mallett's Renew You Sleek and Lean which worked the abs and finished with a very nice Classical Stretch from near the end of its first televised season. Yesterday I got excited about a *new* Tribal Energy African workout on totalfitnessdvds till I realized it was from 2009 and I already had it LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment