Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday OWN workouts first day

This was the first morning that Oprah's new channel OWN was going to broadcast 2 Gaiam workouts from 6am to 7am ET Mon through Friday. I dubbed the Firm Zero to 10 and Tanya's Cardio to vhs and gave them a whirl, even though I already had Tanya's. I fast forwarded through the commercials, of which there were many. I liked that the sound and video were darn good even from a vhs dubbing (no dvr yet in this house) so will keep my eyes open for workouts new to me, especially the newer Firms. I did the above mostly with the bungee and homemade XCOs and Fitstix.

Then I did the whole Core Transformer 3D 1000 Calorie workout but fast forwarded after doing the right amount of reps for me so wound up doing many 15 minutes of the hour workout LOL

Finished with Classical Stretch.



No comments:

Post a Comment